Thursday, June 12, 2008

CMS FOREX SCAM REVIEW




I am speaking from personal experience with them VT Trader (CMS). This broker will
trade against you
. Very deceptive practices, I should know...

I had my charts frozen, I had my IP address booted out, where they locked me out of my charts all day on a Friday til close....

I even had friends who could log in, and I asked to see if I could log in as them, I could not, and but, they could at their place... I even had a friend come over and try to log in themselves and they could not...

I am a skilled trader with 8+ years of trading, I love to scalp and darn good at that... That is what they didn't like, so, my charts and my accounts were targated....

Fair warming to you and others, DO NOT trade with this broker, again, I am speaking from personal experience...

If you are losing in trades with them, then you are ok, once you show a track record of winning as the PB system shows, you become a threat to them and they will go to work on you...

Trust me, I know... You will find your targets missed, trades closed out early WITHOUT hitting stops, etc, etc.....

No comments: